TBSE 10th and 12th Exam 2021 Cancelled for Private Candidates: As per the latest update, the Triprua Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) has decided to cancel the Tripura Madhyamik and HS Exam 2021 which was pending for private and compartmental students. To confirm the development, TBSE has released an official notice which reads “Tripura Board has cancelled the exams for Continuing, Compartmental, External & External Compartmental students.” In addition to this, the board has now released an alternative evaluation and marks tabulation policy for these students. The alternative assessment policy for TBSE private and compartmental candidates is uploaded on the official website and students can check the same by visiting tbse.triprua.gov.in. Alternatively, a direct link to the notification is also provided below:
TBSE 10th and 12th Result Alternative Assessment Policy for Private and Compartmental Candidates – Read Circular Here
TBSE 10th and 12th Exam 2021 Evaluation Criteria for Private Candidates
Tripura Board has released the alternative evaluation policy for different types of candidates separately. The board has notified for Continuing Candidates, Compartmental/External Compartmental Candidate, External Candidate separately for both Madhyamik and HSC +2 stage students. The same has been discussed below:
For Madhyamik / Class 10 Candidates
- For Continuing Candidates: The marks of the 3 (three) highest performing subjects (theory portion) in the last appeared Madhyamik Exam, as Regularl Continuing candidate, will be carried forward in the theory portion of the respective subjects; and the average of these 3 (three) highest marks will be awarded in the remaining 2 (two) subjects.
- For Madhyamik Compartmental /External Compartmental Candidates: The average marks of highest 3 (three) subjects in his/her last appeared Madhyamik Examination will be awarded in the compartmental subject(s).
- For Madhyamik External Candidates: All External Candidates (A & B) were instructed to sit in the Pre- Board Exams of Class X and the schools were instructed to take their Pre-Board Exam out of 100 marks in each subject. Therefore, external candidates will be marked as per the highest marks obtained among the three performing subjects of PreBoard Exam of Class X conducted by the Directorate of Secondary Education, will be awarded in the two non-performing subjects.
For HSC +2 Level / Class 12 students
- For Continuing Candidates: The highest marks in Elective Subject (theory portion) obtained in the last performing H.S. (+2 Stage) Exam will be awarded in all the subjects in the theory portion.
- For Compartmental /External Compartmental Candidate: The average marks of highest 3 (three) subjects in his/her last appeared H.S. (+2 Stage) Exam will be awarded in the compartmental subj ect(s).
- For External Candidates: All Extemal Candidates (A & B) were instructed to sit in the Pre- Board Exams of Class XII and the schools were instructed to take their Pre-Board Exam out of 100 marks in each subject. Therefore, external candidates will be assessed on the basis of the marks obtained in the performing subject(s) of Pre-Board Exam of Class XII, conducted by the Directorate of Secondary Education, will be awarded in the respective subject(s) of H.S. (+2 Stage) Exam. The highest marks obtained in performing subject(s) will be awarded in non-performing subject(s).
In addition to above evaluation criteria, the TBSE has announced that Single Subject, Improvement Test & Equivalence Category Exams will organized by the Board, when the situation will become conducive. Similar to the policy followed for regular students, for private and compartmental category candidates as well the option of special exam will be available in case any student is not not satisfied with marks allotted them as per the assessment scheme.