Apple offers Free AirPods to Students: Apple introduces Apple Annual Education offer the students seeking new admissions this year. The offer is a grab on deal with attractive pricing on select Apple devices such as iPads and Macs. Students are offered free AirPods bundled with the purchase of iPads and Mac provided they fulfill certain terms and conditions specified by Apple.
Currently, the offer is live on the Apple website and eligible students can but Mac and iPad for University and School purposes. The offer states that parents, teachers, and Universities are eligible to get the discount deals if they make purchase for the students.
Read on to know complete details about the Apple offer here:-
Apple Offer Highlights
Here are special highlights of the discount offer extended to the students this season:-
- Apple Specialist to verify eligibility by using a university ID.
- Apple can also verify user eligibility through the UNiDAYS platform
- Free AirPods available with Apple iPad Pro 12.9, Apple iPad 11 and the Apple iPad Air,
- Free AirPods also available with MacBook Air, MacBook Pro 13, MacBook Pro 16, iMac 24-inch, iMac 27-inch, Mac Mini and the Mac Pro
- Purchase valid from Apple India Online Store only
- Students can get access to AirPods wireless charging for Rs. 4,000 or to AirPods Pro for Rs. 10,000
- Only newly accepted college or university students are eligible to seek benefit
Other Educational Purchase Offers
In addition to the Apple AirPod deal, other offers include 20% discount on AppleCare extended warranty and repair packages. There are discount offers on Apple Pencil and the Magic Keyboard accessories.
The Good news is not yet over, free Apple AirPods 20% discount is also available on Apple Keyboard. With education comes the entertainment part as well. Students can purchase Apple Music Student Plan for Rs. 49 per month comprising of free Apple TV+ subscription, and free Apple Arcade subscription for three months.
Apple Paid Apps Offer
The current has brought a lot of surprises for the students. In conjunction to the Apple devices, discounts are being offered on paid apps too. Take a look at the paid apps and the offer price as mentioned below:-
- Kiddopia – Rs. 99 monthly and Rs. 499 yearly
- Simply Piano by JoyTunes – 30 percent discount, priced at Rs. 3,429 with access to all Bollywood songs.
- Disney BYJU’s Early Learn
- Headway: Self Growth Challenge